lundi 20 avril 2015

Sbt keeps saying ensime 0.1.5 SNAPSHOT not found, when I'm not using the snapshot

I got the following error

sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: org.ensime#ensime-sbt;0.1.5-SNAPSHOT: not found

And thought, alright I'll go into ~/.sbt/0.13/plugins/plugins.sbt and change

 addSbtPlugin("org.ensime" % "ensime-sbt" % "0.1.5-SNAPSHOT")

to

addSbtPlugin("org.ensime" % "ensime-sbt" % "0.1.5")

I re-ran sbt in the project and once again got the same error, I even tried to run sbt update but that didn't seem to do anything either.

So now I've been fighting with this thing for a good 15 minutes and it keeps giving me that error, preventing me from continuing starting the project. What do I need to do?

I'm using SBT 0.13.7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire